Does going back to work this summer look different? Totus Business Center has adapted to the changing environment and can accommodate clients in this “new normal” we are all experiencing. How can the “new Totus” help grow your business?
- If you are working from home, our virtual office subscription gives you the ability to work from anywhere, but still have access to our community, technology, and a place to meet in Melville.
- We offer the following: mailbox services, phone services, basic day office packages, and enhanced day office packages.
- Our day offices and conference rooms are perfect meeting places while restrictions are still active at local venues like Starbucks and other coffee shops/cafés.
- Our Birch conference room has zoom capabilities – something that many of our clients have been inquiring about!
- Our private offices provide the safety of physical distancing while clients can still interact with others and not be socially isolated. It is nice to see a friendly face! (Even if it is under a mask.) 😊
- Our building café is open and ready for business! You can enjoy breakfast, lunch, and other snacks in our atrium, which has ample seating for our Totus clients.
To give our current clients and future clients peace of mind, our team at Totus has been working diligently to ensure our center is a safe workspace for all with:
- Frequent cleaning of common touch points, surfaces, and workspaces for enhanced hygiene.
- Encouraging our clients to follow social distancing recommendations (6 feet apart) and wear masks when appropriate.
- Signage has been mounted throughout the building to remind all clients how to stay safe in the workplace.
- Building management is available and ready to address your requests and concerns.
We are so excited to see our Totus family back in the center and cannot wait to meet our new clients joining our community in the upcoming months.